Ride to Defeat ALS
Saturday, June 17, 2017
|Michael Fulginiti, Team Captain of Family Strong 4ALS promoting our|
2017 Ride to Defeat ALS
Returning riders: click here for instructions on how to register.
Click here to see all of the excitement from 2016!
The Ride to the Slides at Morey’s Piers
THE JOURNEY CONTINUES WHEN YOU CROSS THE FINISH LINE IN WILDWOOD;
ALL PARTICIPANTS RECEIVE TWO COMPLIMENTARY BANDS FOR A SCRUMPTIOUS LUNCH AND EXHILARATING RIDES ON MOREY’S PIER!
“This is one finish line my kids did not mind waiting at and it supports a great cause to help others!” – Matt Spak
No other charity bike ride in the area offers an exceptional endpoint like this! Each rider receives two complimentary passes to Morey’s Piers Amusement and Water Parks. Additional passes to available for $20 at the rides end point! Bring the whole family…
• Enjoy lunch at our endpoint before you hit the boardwalk!
• Catch a ride on a thrilling roller coaster at any of Morey’s 3 spectacular amusement piers
• Cool-off while tubing down the slides at Morey’s 2 Raging Water Parks
• Stroll the boardwalk and try your luck in games of chance
• Ride a wave or just relax and soak up the sun on Wildwood’s beautiful, free beaches
The ALS Association Greater Philadelphia Chapter
321 Norristown Road, Suite 260
Ambler, PA 19002
(877) GEHRIG1 (434-7441)